If you want to transfer a domain name from other providers to Godaddy. You may need this coupons to save your money for transfer. We will update these discount codes every day to ensure that they are available. We also provide some domain name discount codes. You can also register a new domain name at Godaddy by a very cheap price.
Godaddy Transfer Coupon Codes August 2014
Details: Transfer your domain to Godaddy just $0/99. Hurry up to save now.
Details: Transfer your domain to Godaddy at $6.99. All domain names are available.
Details: Transfer .COM just $4.00 and get domain free privacy.
Register a new domain name at Godady, just 99 cent one year -> http://lockcoupons.com/godaddy/99-cent-domain-godaddy-register-guide.
The Godaddy Guide to Domain Transfers
1. Preparing your domain for transfer
We write this guide to help you purchase your domain names transfer to Godaddy. Transfer your domain from Godaddy here->http://www.godaddy.com/domains/domain-transfer.aspx. First you should ensure your email is a valid email address. Because the register provider will send important infomation to your email when you transfer a domain. Then you must unlock your domain name.
2. Get authorization code from current registrar.
If you want to transfer a domain name to Godaddy, you need an authorization code from your current registrar. Some registrars display the authorization code in your account with them, while others need email it upon your domain name.
3. Purchase domain transfer with coupon
Before you transfer domain name, you should purchase domain transfer at Godaddy. You can use domain names transfer coupons we provide. Not all extension domain can be transfer, so ensure the extension you transfer in Godaddy transfer list.
4. Authorize the transfer
After purchase, you will receive an email message from Godaddy. The email contains the transfer IDs (transaction ID and security code) you need to authorize the transfer in your account. How To Authorize the Domain Name Transfer
- Log into your Godaddy account.
- In left of your account, click domain transfers. The pending transfers page displays.
- For the domain name you want to authorize, in the status column, click authorize. The transfer details will displays.
- Click Authorize transfer now.
- In the Transaction ID and Security Code fields, enter the transfer IDs we sent to the admin email address, and then click Next.
- Enter the Authorization Code from the current registrar, select I authorize the
- transfer…, and then click Finish.
- Click OK.
After authorize your domain. You can see your transfer’s progress on the pending transfer page in your Godaddy account. Most domain transfers take between five and seven days to complete. The time it takes varies depending on the extension. After transfer, domain name will automatically renew until cancelled. You may turn off the auto-renewal feature by visiting your GoDaddy account.
Note: There are special instructions for transferring .UK, .CA, .EU, .ES, .SE and .AU domain names to GoDaddy.