Google said that secure website will now get a priority in Google search results. Google said that in the past few months has been tested target site that using HTTPS. The goal is very simple, is to encourage global site uses HTTPS to ensure visitor safety. In Google’s blog, security is one of the highest priority of the company. In addition to ensuring the security of Google services, so that the entire Internet more secure is one of Google’s goals.
We will introduce how to use SSL certificate to protect site security in this article. SSL is protocol designed to provide communication security over the Internet. We will compare the SSL of Godaddy, namecheap and name.com.
And How to use SSL Certificates to protect the private information – passwords, credit card numbers – submitted to your website.
Godaddy SSL Certificates
Godaddy is the largest provider of SSL certs in the world. The SSL supports strong SHA-2 & 2048-bit encryption. And it can be recognized by all of the major desktop and mobile browsers on the market. Godaddy SSL protect an unlimited number of servers. Get peace of mind with up to $1,000,000 in liability protection included with each certificate. They are 24/7/365 phone service and support.
The features of Godaddy SSL
- One-click installation for GoDaddy hosted accounts
- Standard SSL issued in minutes
- One certificate covers unlimited servers
- Supports strong SHA-2 and 2048-bit encryption
Godaddy SSL Coupons 2014
Details:Get 33% off when you purchase any SSL certs. Now install SSL to keeps payments and customer data private in your website.
Details:Get 30% off when you buy a new SSL cert at Godaddy.com. Now increase and maximize your customers’ trust.
Details:Get 28% off when you buy a new SSL cert at Godaddy.com. Let your customers know that the information they enter on your website is protected.
More coupons -> Godaddy SSL coupons
Namecheap provide SSL certs can be used for domain validation, organization validation and extended validation. Domain validation is the most basic type of SSL. These certificates provide basic encryption, are issued very quickly and involve a simple check to verify domain ownership. Domain-validated certificates are generally the least expensive. The SSL of namecheap are powered by COMODO, RapidSSL, GeoTrust and thawte.
The features of Namecheap SSL
- The site seal is a graphic representation of your protection.
- Available 24/7 to answer questions and offer advice.
- SSL certificates to ensure strong browser ubiquity.
- 256-bit or 128-bit encryption depending on the capabilities of computer and server.
Name.com SSL Certificates
Name.com provide Rapid SSL, True BusinessID SSL and Secure Site SSL. Name.com SSL is the most cost effective way for an online business to protect customer transactions. Apart from their low cost, each certificate also comes with a great value-add package, which makes them perfect for small to medium size businesses. Choosing Name.com means your site will enjoy the highest security levels and you’ll win customer trust and increase sales conversions.
The features of Name.com SSL
- Securing online credit card transactions
- Protecting forms and login fields
- Securing email, corporate communications, and file sharing
- Securing information sent and received by mobile devices
- Securing file transfers over https, ftp, and cloud-based platforms